TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of Very Special Kids (Organiser) accepting my application to participate in the 24-Hour Treadmill Challenge I acknowledge and confirm:
1. I will provide all donation monies which I have collected for the 24 Hour Treadmill Challenge to the Organiser by Saturday 3 June 2023 9:00AM.
2. The information I have supplied in my entry registration is true and correct. I understand that if I provide false information, I may not be able to participate in the 24-Hour Treadmill Challenge.
3. If I am under 18, I am participating in the 24-Hour Treadmill Challenge with the consent of my parent or guardian (who have read these Terms and Conditions) and I agree to provide such details or evidence of their consent.
4. I am responsible for my personal possessions and equipment during the 24-Hour Treadmill Challenge.
5. I agree to comply with all the rules and directions of the Organiser or their representatives.
6. I am physically fit for the 24-Hour Treadmill Challenge. I do not have any physical or other impairment that may make my participation unsafe for myself, any other participant, or others and I know at all times that I have the option of not participating or withdrawing.
7. I consent to receive medical treatment (including transport by ambulance) which the Organiser or their medical/first aid support deem advisable before, during or after the event. I accept responsibility for any costs incurred as a result of this medical treatment
8. I acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) I participate in the event at my own risk and in consideration of, and as a condition of acceptance of, my entry into this Event I agree to release and indemnify (to the extent permitted by law) the Organiser and each of its agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors and volunteers (“those indemnified”) from any and all liability relating to my:
- participation in the event;
- damage; or
unless that death or injury was caused by the reckless conduct or reckless disregard of those indemnified.
9. I consent to have my name, image and likeness used in any broadcast, telecast, media press and promotional materials connected to the 24-Hour Treadmill Challenge or the activities of the Organiser.
10. I agree to have my personal details recorded and used by the Organiser for further communications and promotion of future events, until such a time that I opt out.
11. If I feel unwell or display any COVID-19 symptoms I will stay home and not attend the event.
12. I agree that if the event is cancelled or amended due to unforeseeable weather conditions or government guidelines impact the ability to run the event or if I do not participate for any reason I may be eligible to a refund of my entry fee at the discretion of the Organiser.
13. I have read the above terms and conditions which are provided by the Organiser and agree to follow these, and all other terms and conditions or directions issued by the Organiser of which I am reasonably notified.